ETHICAL PRINCIPLES AND PROCEDURES RECOMMENDED BY COPE,
APPLIED IN THE JOURNAL “ACTA POLONO-RUTHENICA”
In order to maintain the high quality of published articles as well as academic integrity, the editors of the scholarly journal “Acta Polono-Ruthenica” adhere to and enforce compliance with ethical principles, with respect to both the authors of scholarly publications and the reviewers.
The ethical principles have been developed based on:
- the recommendations of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE),
- the Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors,
- COPE Ethical Guidelines for Peer Reviewers,
- the study: Good Practices in Reviewing Procedures,
- ethical principles applicable in other scholarly journals.